- Muscle Knots: To release the deepest muscles in your body with a trigger point on the hard foam roller. The soft roller enables harmonies relaxing stretch.
- Muscles Pain Recovery: Regular exercises greatly help to reduce recovery time and ease off muscle soreness, knots, tendons, stiffness, and ligaments.
- Compact Design and Storage: Compact size and easy storage are the two key benefits. You can carry it easily with the help of a carry bag.
- Professional Use: Suitable for all types of a sportsperson, athletic trainers, massage therapists, rehabilitation, sports injury prevention and post workout to speed recovery.
- High-Density EVA Foam 100% environmentally friendly High-Density EVA material with a more durable sharper edge that lasts for life.
Get rid of aching muscles quickly and without expensive massage therapists
The Xn8 Sports 2-in-1 Foam Roller specializes in:
- Increase Oxygen flow & blood circulation
- Relieve back pain & reduce stress
- Recover from & prevent sports related injuries
- Improve Core strength, balance, mobility, flexibility & posture
- Myocardial & Lactic Acid release to relieve muscle tension & soreness quickly
Hard Foam Roller:
- Lie on the floor and place the foam roller underneath where your body. Then roll backward and forwards for a few minutes. The impact can be felt straight away. Just go with the flow of your body. Slowly your body will ask for more and more. Rolling out sore areas helps break up fascia, the network of tissue that connects muscles.
- This will allow you to be more flexible, increase range of motion and help your tight muscles recover from strenuous workouts.
- This process of myocardial release also speeds up muscle recovery so you can be fully ready sooner then you can imagine.
Soft Foam Roller:
- The key uses are in exercise programs. Some of the most common uses involve Pilates and Yoga.
- The roller allows an instability that challenges the core, promoting strength and balance.
- Can increase flexibility and range of motion, such as stretching and bending exercises.